Pillar Drill Bench 16-Speed 960mm Height 550W/230V
• One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
• Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Directives 1992 (and amendments).
• Safety devices fitted include a no-voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for taking taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
Pillar Drill Bench 16-Speed 960mm Height 550W/230V - Sealey
Pay from £78.33 in 6 weekly instalements. Interest Free
Select Laybuy as your payment option at Checkout.