MIG Welder Inverter 160Amp
• Manufactured with a pressed steel outer casing, these units are lighter than traditional models.
• Inverter welders offer greater duty cycles and more power factor efficiency.
• Fan cooled DC power supply. • Welds steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
• Can be used in gas and gasless mode.
• Thermal overload protection.
• Includes 1.8m MIG torch, 1.8m earth cable, gas hose, industrial regulator and 0.6, 0.8 and 0.9mm contact tips.
|Duty Cycle:||30% @ 160A|
|Cooling System:||Forced Air|
|Gas Type:||CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix|
|Note:||*To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.|
MIG Welder Inverter 160Amp + MIG Torch - Sealey
Pay from £74.33 in 6 weekly instalements. Interest Free
Select Laybuy as your payment option at Checkout.